It’s about making better use of existing space, a new way of providing flexible accommodation and extracting maximum value from the limited resources that are available, offering greater choice, and facilitating innovative business practices.
- Designed and tested for external use. Can be located inside.
- Insulated floor walls and roof.
- Assembled in as little as a day (for 1.0 to 3.0 Series). 2 days for larger PODs but subject to site conditions.
- Contemporary design looks good alongside all architectural styles.
- Easily moved and relocated.
- For formal or informal use.
- Installed with minimal planning, intervention or disturbance; just need a power socket.
- Life expectancy of 35+ years. A 10 year guarantee is offered on main panels, door and glazing system.
- Arrives flat packed to enable erection in difficult to access locations. Comes with power, lighting and ventilation as standard.
- Heating is an option for external PODs.
- Good thermal insulation.
- Good sound insulation.
- A range of fitted furniture is available.
- Disabled access options available for larger PODs.
- External panels and door comprise a monocoque composite structure.
- Double glazing with toughened glass.
- Power provided: 1 double socket for small PODs (for 1.0 to 3.0 Series). 2 double sockets for larger PODs.
- Lighting is low voltage LED.
- Air conditioning can be fitted if required.
- Choice of carpet and vinyl floor coverings included in the price.