Furniture is often considered to be the end requirement in the decision-making process. It should be the first! The design solution is dependent on size and shapes of furniture which is determined by the functions of individuals, teams and departments.
• How big should the desks and meeting tables be? See options here
• Do we need desks? See options here
• Do we have the best storage solution? See options here
• Do we need that much storage or a different solution? See options here
• Do we have meeting rooms or acoustic quiet areas? See options here
With over 30 years’ experience in commercial interiors and working with leading manufacturers, Engage Workplace has the expertise, know-how and connections to deliver practical and innovative working environments.
By adopting a consultative approach and listening to clients’ needs, issues and aspirations we are able to advise on products and solutions that will work within specific criteria in terms of quality, aesthetics, practicality, lead times and budgets.
We work with a wide range of manufacturers and suppliers, from local to global, but operate independently to source and propose products that enable us to provide tailored solutions for each client.